This week I wasn't able to do much as hayley had a weeks work placement and we were waiting for the animation she had done so that we could create the camera moves, unfortunately the files were too big to email. When we were discussing ideas early on in the project, one of our possible animation sequences was a collapsing wall so i decided to have a play with the Maya dynamics, i did this by using a tutorial involving lego on the internet.
Here is my end result from playing with dynamics
Maya Dynamics Test from Samuel McGuire on Vimeo.
This week gave me a chance to do some more work on my industry exercise